To expand the spiritual weaponry, train through interactive learning techniques; develop and deploy “city” prayer warriors / Leaders, who will see to the Transforming revival of their Locale, through:
1. The Installation of Prayer Citadels (Altars) in
their Communities, Towns and Cities
2. Spiritual Mapping & Prayer Walking
3. Repentance; Strategic Prayer; & Intercession
4. The power & Presence of God.
2 Chronicles 7:14-15 (KJV)
14. If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
15. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attend unto the prayer that is made in this place.
Ephesians 6:11-13 (KJV)
11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
1 Timothy 2:1-5 (KJV)
1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
5. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;